|Relic||Ame no Habakiri|
|Voice Actor||Mizuki Nana|
|First Appearance||Senki Zesshou Symphogear, Episode 1|
Kazanari Tsubasa is the first officially documented Symphogear user, carrying the Japanese relic Ame no Habakiri.
Tsubasa used to be a mellow, light-hearted girl, but when her partner Amou Kanade passed away, she became cold and detached. Though, after meeting and being friends with Tachibana Hibiki, she gradually opened up and became a kind yet nonchalant senior to the rest of the team.
- Season 1:
- Both of Tsubasa and Kanade's names contain a reference to Zwei Wing. (The kanji for Tsubasa, 翼, literally means "wings", and one of the kanji of Kanade's last name, 羽 (in 天羽) literally means "feathers".)
- Tsubasa was 5 years old when she first activated her relic, Ame no Habakiri.
- Tsubasa was 16 years old when she got her special government-issued driving license.
- She was also trained by Ogawa Shinji when she was young, thus making her the fastest of all the Symphogear users due to Shinji's ninja skills.
- She learned Shadow Stitching from Ogawa Shinji.
- Tsubasa can operate her gear proficiently, as seen in G Episode 11, where she was shown to be able to switch back to an older version of her gear at will.
- Tsubasa is very bad in cleaning, as evident in several scenes of the anime where they portray her room.
- Tsubasa does not eat past 9PM to maintain her figure.
- One of Tsubasa's favorite song genres is Enka, which is also her voice actress' favorite genre aside from the ones she mainly sings.